1 ½ cup shredded chicken
- 1 cup finely shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup roughly chopped spinach
- 2 tbsp Kewpie mayo
- 3 tbsp This Little Goat Went To Korea
- 4 slices bread
- 2 tbsp butter
- In a bowl, toss your chicken, mozzarella, spinach, mayo, and our star, This Little Goat went to Korea sauce. Get them cozy together!
- On medium heat, let your butter melt in a pan. Spread the chicken blend on half of the bread slices and cover with the other half. Place them in the pan until they're golden (about 4-5 min each side).
- Once they're toasted to perfection, take them out and let them cool for a sec. Then, dig in!