1. Information we collect.In operating this website, we may collect and process the following data about you (collectively, “personal data”):
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you purchase any This Little Goat sauces, spices, chili crunch, or other products through our website (“products”); sign up to receive information from This Little Goat; or subscribe to any website services;
- Information that you provide in connection with any questions or support services for the products; Information that you provide in connection with any reviews posted on our website;
- Information about transactions carried out over this website;
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
2. Use of your personal data.
The personal data that we collect and store is primarily used to enable us to provide our products and services to you, communicate with you per your request and to enable your access to and use of the website. In addition, we may use the personal data for the following purposes:
- to meet our contractual commitments to you;
- to notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or product changes, that may affect our products;
- to allow us to administer the website;
- to provide you with information requested from us relating to our products;
- to improve our products;
- to personalize the website for you.
Further, we may use your personal data so that you can be provided with information about goods and services which we consider may be of interest to you. We may contact you about these goods and services by any of the methods that you consented at the time your personal data was collected. We use Omnisend as our marketing automation platform.
If you do not want us to use your personal data you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us on the section of the website where we collect your personal data.
On occasion, This Little Goat may gather information about your server or other computing device for our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website to third parties for analytical purposes, as described below. Such information is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site and will not identify you personally. It is used by us to analyze how visitors to our website interact with the website so that we can continue to develop and improve our website. We may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file that is downloaded to your computer. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
4. Storing and protecting your personal data.
We are committed to ensuring that your personal data is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access to or disclosure of your personal data, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal data we collect online. This Little Goat operates through secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the personal data provided by our customers. This Little Goat will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data. As part of its ordinary and routine business processes, This Little Goat will transfer and store all your personal data on secure servers. Any personal data relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. The transmission of personal data via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of personal data sent to us electronically, and transmission of such personal data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
5. disclosing your personal data.
We will not disclose your personal data to third parties except in certain circumstances: where we use third parties to provide routine support for This Little Goat internal operations, including:
- The delivery and receipt of email or other internet-based communications;
- If we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party;
- Where we use third parties to provide routine support for This Little Goat internal operations, including the delivery and receipt of email or other internet-based communications;
6. public information.
We have public reviews on our website. Any information you include in a review may be read, collected, and used by anyone. We have the right to use your comments, provided they will not include any personal data. If your personal data appears in our reviews and you want it removed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. data retention for european union residents.
Upon your request, we will provide you with any of your personal data. Personal data collected when you subscribe to company emails or other marketing communications will be retained for as long as you have consented to receiving our communications or until such time as you request that we cease storing your personal data. Personal data collected when you purchase a product will be collected for long as it is needed to fulfill our contractual commitments to you. We may also retain and use your information in order to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and prevent abuse.
8. third party links.
You may find links to third party websites on our website. These websites may have their own privacy policies which you should review. This Little Goat does not accept any responsibility or liability for third party websites or the privacy policies referenced therein.
Your personal data may also be shared with certain partners and apps available on the Shopify platform (and subject to their privacy policies), including:
- Omnisend: provides email marketing (https://www.omnisend.com/privacy/)
- Intuit QuickBooks: payment gateway for purchases (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/hk/privacy/)
- Script editor: allows for the creation of personalized customer experiences (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy)
- Shopify flow: allows for automated business processes (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy)
- Emails sent to This Little Goat are hosted by Google Workspace. Certain personal data collected by This Little Goat may be stored in accordance with the Google Workspace’s privacy statement and notices, which can be found at (https://cloud.google.com/terms/cloud-privacy-notice)
10. controlling your personal data.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal data in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, refrain from opting in to having your personal data be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes;
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal data for direct marketing purposes or warranties, you may change your mind at any time by notifying us by email at email@example.com, and we will erase it;
- If you believe that any personal data we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. we will promptly correct any personal data found to be incorrect.
- If you have any questions or complaints about the use or limitation of use of your personal information, you may contact us by email at email@example.com, or by using the contact details below:
3306 N KNOX AVE
CHICAGO IL 60641-4434
11. contacting us.
12. updating this statement.
Do you ship internationally?
At this time, we do not ship internationally.
How much is shipping?
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Orders over $50 will ship free to the lower 48 states. Free shipping on orders over $50 does not apply to order shipping to Alaska or Hawaii.
What happens after I place an order?
Once your order is successfully placed, and you have opted in to email notifications, you will receive an order confirmation email. Once an order is confirmed we are unable to alter or cancel it. All orders are processed for shipment within 2 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays). If you have opted in to email notifications, you will receive another email once your order has shipped with your package’s tracking information. Orders are shipped UPS Ground.
When should I expect delivery?
Orders are shipped UPS Ground. Please note: order processing times are in addition to standard transit times. Once your package leaves our fulfillment center, standard transit times apply. This Little Goat is not responsible for delays caused by our delivery partners due to weather conditions or other factors beyond our control.
How do I check the status of my order?
Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check your order status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available. Please note: if you did not include an email address in your order, you will not receive any email notifications regarding the status of your order.
If you haven’t received your order within 5 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will gladly assist you.
My order status says my order was delivered, but I haven’t received anything. What should I do?
Sometimes tracking information from our delivery partners can be inaccurate. Please wait 72 hours and be sure to check your surrounding areas and with your neighbors. If your package still hasn’t arrived, please contact us at email@example.com, and we will look into it for you.
I entered the wrong shipping address, what should I do?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you become aware of the error and we will try our best to intersect the order before it is processed. However, this is not guaranteed and This Little Goat is not responsible for delayed, unclaimed, or returned orders due to incorrect or undeliverable addresses entered by the customer.
How does Subscribe & Save work?
Set up auto-deliveries of your favorite This Little Goat products all while unlocking extra savings. When you add a Subscribe & Save item to your cart you will be ordering that item for delivery now at the discounted price and agreeing to recurring charges and auto-delivery of that item based on your selected delivery interval.
damaged shipments or incorrect shipments
In the case of damage or incorrect shipment, we will replace the damaged product(s) or ship the correct product(s) at our cost.
Please contact us at email@example.com with the original order number and requested action. Please include a photograph of the damaged product or incorrect product in the email
This Little Goat products are unconditionally guaranteed. If for any reason you are not satisfied with our products, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the original order number, and explanation of the reason for the dissatisfaction.
There is a lifetime limit of one dissatisfaction refund per shipping address. Dissatisfaction refunds will be for the purchase price.
All refunds will be credited to the original form of payment.
We accept returns of unopened and undamaged products. The return request must be made within 7 days of delivery. Customers are responsible for shipping the items back. Once we receive the return, we will inspect the items. We reserve the right to refuse returns that are opened or damaged. All refunds will be credited back to the original form of payment. Refunds may take up to 7-10 business days to show up in your account.
Please contact us at email@example.com. Our operating hours are M-F 9am to 5pm CST (excluding holidays).
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.