- ½ cup This Little Goat went to Yucatán, divided
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tbsp neutral oil
- 2 large tomato, diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, deseeded and diced
- 1 poblano pepper, deseeded and diced
- ½ bunch cilantro, stems and leaves separated and chopped
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed and drained
- Cut chicken int to 1 inch cubes and marinated in ¼ cup of This Little Goat went to Yucatán.
- Brown marinated chicken in a heavy bottomed pot and set aside.
- In the same pot add neutral oil and brown onions and peppers, once nicely browned add in diced tomato, chopped cilantro stems, and ¼ cup of This Little Goat went to Yucatán.
- After tomatoes have cooked down, pour in quinoa and chicken broth.
- Bring pot to a boil, add in browned chicken and reduce to a simmer and place lid on pot, allowing to simmer for 20 minutes.
- Once quinoa has fully cooked, fluff and mix in cilantro leaves and enjoy!