- 2 tbsp This Little Goat Tropical Chili Crunch
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 large avocados, peeled and sliced
- 1 large cucumber, sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- In the bottom of a large bowl, combine the dressing ingredients: Tropical Chili Crunch, soy sauce, and seasoned rice vinegar. Mix them together well to create a flavorful dressing.
- Add the sliced avocados, cucumber slices, and chopped cilantro to the bowl with the dressing. Gently toss the salad ingredients to coat them evenly with the dressing.
- Continue to toss the salad gently, making sure the avocados and cucumbers are well coated with the tangy and spicy dressing.
- Once all the ingredients are nicely combined, your TCC Avocado Salad is ready to be enjoyed.