- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp This Little Goat Spicy Chili Crunch
- 3 tbsp seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 small cucumbers, julienned
- 1 bunch of green onions, julienned
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 8 oz soba noodles
- 1 package of seaweed, crumbled
- Julienne the cucumbers and green onions and set aside.
- Chop cilantro and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the honey, soy sauce, This Little Goat Spicy Chili Crunch, and seasoned rice vinegar. Mix well to create a flavorful dressing.
- Boil the soba noodles according to the package instructions. Once cooked, drain and rinse the noodles under cold water to cool them down.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together the cooled soba noodles, julienned cucumbers, julienned green onions, and chopped cilantro.
- Pour the dressing over the noodle and vegetable mixture. Gently toss and coat the ingredients in the dressing.
- Sprinkle the crumbled seaweed over the top of the salad.
- Serve the Spicy Chili Crunch Soba Noodle Salad immediately and enjoy.