- 3/4 cup warm whole milk
- 2 1/2 teaspoons instant yeast
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 4 eggs
- 3 1/2 - 4 cups bread flour
- 2 tsp salt
- 5 tbsp unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup This Little Goat went to New York Everything Crunch
- Preheat the oven to 355 F.
- Combine warm milk, instant yeast, sugar, 3 eggs, flour, salt, and 2 tbsp butter until a dough forms. If the dough is sticky, incorporate flour by the tablespoon until you’re able to form a smooth disk.
- Allow the dough to rise for 2 hours or until doubled in size.
- Roll out dough to a rectangle shape, brush on remaining butter. Sprinkle This Little Goat went to New York Everything Crunch and cheese before rolling the entire rectangle into a cylinder.
- Two inches from the edge of the left side of the cylinder begin to cut down to the end of the right side. You should now have two “strands” connected at the top. Take one strand and cross it over the other, alternating until the entire cylinder is twisted.
- Roll one side of the twisted dough in a spiral, stopping half way. Roll the other side of the dough into a spiral in the opposite direction until it meets the other spiral.
- Whisk 1 egg to make an egg wash and brush onto the twisted dough.
- Bake the bread for 40 minutes or until golden brown and fully cooked through.