- This Little Goat Chili Lime Chili Crunch
- 2 pounds green beans, fresh and clean
- Pickled red onions
- 2 tbs oil
- Choice of fresh herbs
- Blanch green beans
- Heat a wok or large pan over high heat. Once pan is hot, add oil and reduce to medium-high heat.
- Add blanched green beans and a generous pinch of salt. Allow green beans to heat through and get a little color on them.
- Arrange on serving dish or tray and top with Chili Lime Chili Crunch, pickled red onions, and torn fresh herbs. Enjoy!