- 1/4 cup shredded cabbage
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup shredded onion
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp This Little Goat Went to Korea sauce
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 6 pieces of bread
- 3 slices cheddar cheese
- 9 pieces cooked bacon
- ½ cup + 2 tbsp This Little Goat went to Korea
- In a bowl, scramble the eggs with 2 tbsp of This Little Goat Went to Korea sauce. Fold in the shredded cabbage, carrot, onion, and a pinch of salt to add flavor.
- Heat a pan over medium heat and add oil. Pour the egg mixture into the pan and cook until it is about 75% cooked through. Then, fold the eggs over and turn off the heat. Place a lid on the pan to allow the residual heat to fully cook the eggs.
- While the eggs finish cooking, combine the remaining This Little Goat Went to Korea sauce and ketchup in a bowl to create a flavorful sauce for the sandwich
- Remove the fully cooked eggs from the pan and cut them into three squares to fit the bread slices.
- To assemble the sandwich, start with the bottom piece of bread. Spread a tablespoon of mayonnaise on it, followed by a slice of cheddar cheese, three pieces of cooked bacon, a piece of the cooked egg, and a generous helping of the This Little Goat Went to Korea sauce and ketchup mixture.
- Top the sandwich with the remaining slice of bread.