- wooden or metal skewers
- 1 ½ - 2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- kosher salt and freshly-ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup this little goat went to yucatán
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- this little goat went to mexico everything crunch
- Cut the chicken into 1-inch cubes and season on all sides with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken in a large bowl or resealable Ziploc bag and pour over the Yucatán sauce. Toss thoroughly to coat. For more flavorful and tender chicken, let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, up to overnight. However, your chicken will still be delicious if cooked right away!
- When ready to cook, remove chicken from the marinade and thread onto wooden or metal skewers.
- Heat a grill, grill-pan or large skillet over medium-high/high heat. Once hot, place chicken on the grill (you should hear it sizzle) and grill until deep char marks appear on the bottom side, about 4-5 minutes. Flip over and continue grilling until well charred on the other side and cooked through, about 4-5 minutes more. If your chicken is getting too dark before it's cooked through, move over indirect heat or lower the heat until cooked through.
- Transfer to a serving plate and let rest for at least 5 minutes before serving. Top with fresh cilantro and a sprinkle of nutty, spiced This Little Goat went to Mexico Everything Crunch. Dig in!