- 1 cup sushi or jasmine rice, cooked and cooled
- 3 tbsp seasoned rice vinegar
- ½ cup This Little Goat went to Japan, more for topping to taste
- 2 lbs salmon, cut into small pieces
- 3 tbsp Spicy Chili Crunch
- ½ cup Kewpie mayo, more for topping to taste
- 3 tbsp This Little Goat went to Tokyo, more for topping to taste
- ¼ cup green onion, thinly sliced
- Combine mayo and This Little Goat Spicy Chili Crunch before tossing salmon in the mixture and setting aside.
- While salmon marinades, preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Combine rice with rice vinegar and press into the bottom of a 9x9 baking dish.
- Once rice is snug and pressed into the dish top with This Little Goat went to Tokyo sauce, This Little Goat went to Japan everything crunch, and the marinated salmon, bake for 20 minutes or until flaky and cooked through.
- Top with drizzles of mayo and This Little Goat went to Tokyo sauce and sprinkles of This Little Goat went to Japan everything crunch and broil for 5 minutes before taking out and enjoying!