- 1 lb. cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp this little goat went to korea
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 oz. pimentos, chopped
- Add the cream cheese and Korea sauce to the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Beat until completely smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Set half (1 cup) of the shredded cheddar aside and add remaining to the cream cheese mixture along with the mayonnaise and pimentos. Continue mixing on low speed until well combined, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed, about 1 minute longer.
- Season to taste with salt and additional Korea sauce, as desired depending on your heat preference. Spread into the bottom of a small baking dish.
- Preheat the oven to broil. Top pimiento cheese mixture with reserved cheddar and broil (watching closely) until the cheese is melted and bubbly, about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve immediately with your favorite chips or crackers.