- 2 tbsp this little goat went to southeast asia
- 1 cup of San Marzano tomato puree
- 1 cup chicken broth or stock
- 4 pieces of white fish (halibut or cod)
- 1 cup green onion, thinly sliced (white and green parts separated)
- ⅛ cup dill, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp sugar
- Salt, to taste
- In a large skillet or frying pan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the white parts of the green onion and sauté them until they become translucent and fragrant.
- Pour in the San Marzano tomato puree, This Little Goat Southeast Asia Sauce the chicken broth or stock into the skillet with the sautéed green onion.
- Season with salt and sugar to taste. Stir the ingredients together until well combined.
- Carefully place the white fish pieces into the tomato sauce mixture in the skillet. Ensure they are submerged in the sauce. Allow the fish to cook undisturbed for about 10 minutes, or until it is fully cooked and easily flakes with a fork. The tomato sauce will infuse the fish with rich flavors as it cooks.
- While the fish is cooking, prepare your crunchy toast by toasting your preferred bread until golden and crispy.
- Once the fish is cooked, garnish the dish with the green parts of the sliced green onion and the roughly chopped dill. These fresh herbs will add a burst of brightness and freshness to the flavors.
- Enjoy the tender fish and rich tomato sauce alongside crunchy toast for a delightful dining experience.