- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp pure maple syrup
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin purée (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp *this little goat seasonal pumpkin spice (or substitute with this little goat went to india or this little goat went to morocco spice)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp toasted pepitas (pumpkin seeds), for topping
- 2 tbsp turbinado sugar, for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray, canola oil or melted butter. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, oil, sugars and maple syrup until well combined and smooth. Whisk in the pumpkin purée.
- Using a rubber spatula, gently fold in the flour, baking soda, pumpkin spice and salt until no streaks of flour remain.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and spread into an even layer. Top with a sprinkle of toasted pepitas and turbinado sugar.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 50 - 60 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool completely on a wire rack before removing. Slice and serve!
* If you do not have our seasonal pumpkin spice, substitute with 1 tsp ground cinnamon + 1 ½ tsp This Little Goat went to India or Morocco.