- 2 tbsp this little goat went to southeast asia
- 2 tbsp kewpie mayonnaise (or regular may if unable to find kewpie)
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- kosher salt
- 1 large bunch curly kale, stems removed & chopped (about 5-6 cups, loosely packed)
- 2 small firm peaches or nectarines, diced
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup freshly-grated parmesan
- this little goat went to thailand everything crunch
- In a small bowl, whisk together the Southeast Asia sauce, mayo, olive oil, lime juice and pinch of kosher salt. Place kale in a large bowl and drizzle with a few tablespoons of Southeast Asia dressing. Massage dressing into kale for 1-2 minutes until well coated and starting to wilt. Add in the peaches, apricots, onion and half of the Parmesan and Thailand Everything Crunch.
- Pour over the desired amount of dressing and toss until everything is combined and well coated. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Top with remaining Parmesan and Thailand crunch. Season to taste with salt and serve immediately.