- 2 quarts Pecans
1 ½ cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 ½ Tbsp this little goat went to morocco
- 1 ½ tsp Kosher Salt
- 4 cups Neutral Oil for Frying
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil. Heat another medium pot of fryer oil to 350°. Boil the pecans in the water for 3 minutes.
- While pecans boil, mix together powdered sugar, Morocco Spice and kosher salt. Remove pecans from the water and transfer to a paper towel lined sheet tray. Shake off excess water and pat dry.
- Carefully fry pecans in batches for 3 minutes total. Remove from the oil and toss in spiced powdered sugar.
- Lay out on a parchment paper lined sheet tray and let cool.