- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp This Little Goat Went to Morocco
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chunks
- Non-stick cooking spray or melted butter
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the butter and sugars until completely combined and glossy. Whisk in the eggs, one at a time, followed by the vanilla, until combines and smooth.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, sift together the flour, cornstarch, baking powder, salt and Morocco spice. Using a rubber spatula, stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until completely combined and smooth. Fold in the dark chocolate chunks.
- Coat an 8x8-inch pan with non-stick cooking spray or melted butter. Pour batter into the pan, tapping it a few times on the counter to ensure it’s evenly spread. Let sit at room temperature while your oven preheats to 350 degrees.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool completely before slicing and serving.