- 2 lb. sweet mini bell peppers
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp this little goat went to morocco, divided
- kosher salt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley, plus more for topping
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 8 oz. fresh burrata
- crusty bread, for serving
- Add the peppers to a large mixing bowl and toss with 2 Tablespoons olive oil and 1 teaspoon each This Little Goat went to Morocco spice and salt. Preheat a grill or grill-pan to medium/medium-high heat. Transfer peppers to the grill and grill, flipping once halfway through, until well charred on each side and softened, about 4-5 minutes per side.
- Or, spread your peppers on a rimmed baking sheet and broil on the upper oven rack, tossing once halfway through, until well charred and softened, about 3-5 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, as your peppers roast, make your vinaigrette: whisk together 1/4 cup olive oil, 1/4 cup chopped parsley, lemon juice, honey, 1 teaspoon Morocco spice and ½ teaspoon salt. Season to taste with additional Morocco spice and salt, as desired.
- Transfer charred peppers to a large serving platter. Break the balls of burrata over the peppers. Drizzle all over with your Morocco-spiced vinaigrette and top with more fresh parsley. Serve with plenty of crusty bread for dipping!