For Yucatán Taco Meat:
- Cooking oil, such as canola or vegetable oil
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Kosher salt
- 1 lb. 80% lean ground beef
- 1/3 cup This Little Goat went to Yucatán sauce
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can chickpeas, drained
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can kidney beans, drained
For creamy Yucatán Dressing:
- 2 Tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp This Little Goat went to Yucatán sauce
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- Kosher salt
For Taco Salad:
- 2-3 hearts romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 ripe avocado, diced
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, torn
- 1/4 cup This Little Goat went to Mexico Everything Crunch
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and coat with a drizzle of cooking oil. Add in the onion, garlic and a pinch of salt and sauté until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add in the ground beef and season with ½ teaspoon salt. Let cook, breaking apart with a wooden spoon, until the meat begins to brown. Stir in the Yucatán sauce and continue cooking, stirring frequently, until the meat is cooked through and the sauce has thickened.
- Add in the drained kidney beans and chickpeas and season to taste with salt.
- Next, make your salad dressing by whisking together the Greek yogurt, 2 Tablespoons Yucatán sauce, olive oil and lime juice. Season to taste with salt and set aside for serving.
- Add the chopped lettuce to a large salad bowl. Top with the ground beef taco meat, tomatoes, avocado, olives, cheese, cilantro and a sprinkle of Mexico Everything Crunch. Drizzle over your dressing and toss to combine. Serve immediately.