- 1 rack of ribs
- This Little Goat went to Korea
- 1 sweet onion
- 1 pint blueberries
- Season ribs generously with salt. Slather with This Little Goat went to Korea.
- Slice one sweet onion and add one pint of blueberries.
- Wrap rack in plastic well then foil, with onions and berries underneath. Cook at 300 degrees for 3-3.5 hours.
- Pull and let rest.
- Separate onion and blueberries and any other juices, save to eat on top.
- Slather with more This Little Goat went to Korea and broil or grill to caramelize.