- ½ cup This Little Goat went to Korea sauce, divided
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice, divided
- ½ cup kewpie mayonnaise (or regular mayo if unable to find kewpie)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- canola oil
- 2 lb. medium shrimp, deveined and tail on
- ¼ cup thinly-sliced scallions
- In a small bowl, whisk together 2 Tbsp Korea sauce, 1 Tbsp lemon juice, mayonnaise and a pinch of kosher salt. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the remaining Korea sauce (¼ cup + 2 Tbsp), remaining lemon juice (3 Tbsp) and olive oil. Set aside.
- Coat a medium skillet with canola oil and heat over medium/high heat. Add in the shrimp. Once the shrimp are almost fully cooked, about 4 minutes, add in the olive oil/Korea sauce mixture and toss to coat.
- Continue cooking, stirring constantly, until the shrimp are well coated and cooked through, about 1-2 minutes more. Transfer shrimp to a sheet tray and refrigerate to cool completely.
- Top chilled shrimp with sliced scallions and serve alongside Korea spiced mayo for dipping!