- 1 15-ounce can of chickpeas, drained, rinsed, and dried
- 2 tbsp neutral oil
- 3 tbsp This Little Goat went to Korea, more to taste
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tortilla
- Preheat the airfryer to 400 F.
- Coat chickpeas with neutral oil and This Little Goat went to Korea sauce before laying a single layer in the airfryer.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes, checking and tossing every 5 minutes until the color is golden brown and crispy.
- Toss cooked chickpeas in salt and more of This Little Goat went to Korea sauce. Wrap it up in a tortilla to enjoy!