- 8 oz. shiitake mushrooms, cleaned and stems removed
- 1/4 cup + 1 Tbsp This Little Goat went to Korea, divided
- Canola oil
- Kosher salt
- 1 medium butternut squash, peeled and seeded
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, roughly torn
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds, toasted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Toss mushrooms with 1 Tbsp Korea sauce, a drizzle of canola oil and 1/2 tsp kosher salt. Spread in a single layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet and roast until beginning to brown, about 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool slightly. Slice into 1/4-inch thick slices.
- Meanwhile, using a mandoline or vegetable peeler, shave squash into long, thin ribbons (about 1/16-inch thick). Place in a large mixing bowl along with the mushrooms and mint. Toss with remaining 1/4 cup This Little Goat went to Korea sauce until coated. Garnish with sesame seeds and additional fresh mint.