- 3 tbsp This Little Goat went to Hong Kong
- 1 package medium firm tofu, cut into small squares
- 2 tbsp neutral oil
- 1 cup radishes, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup edamame
- 1 bunch green onion, sliced and separated by whites and greens
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- ¼ cup mint, roughly chopped
- ½ cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 head of butter lettuce, leaves separated
- In a large pan on medium high heat add neutral oil
- Saute whites of green onions and add in tofu allowing it to brown before pouring in radishes.
- Once radishes and tofu have browned add in carrots and edamame followed by This Little Goat went to Hong Kong Sauce
- Once vegetables are softened but still firm and flavors have combined well turn off heat and mix in cilantro, mint, and onion greens.
- Serve cooled mixture with lettuce leaves and more This Little Goat went to Hong Kong Sauce!