- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- If using large carrots, slice in half lengthwise so each carrot is about ½-inch thick. Place the carrots on a parchment-lined baking sheet and toss with 2 Tablespoons each Hong Kong sauce and olive oil and 1 teaspoon kosher salt. Spread in a single layer and transfer to the oven.
- Roast, tossing once halfway through, until tender and beginning to brown, about 20-25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl whisk together the Greek yogurt, lemon juice, remaining 2 Tablespoons This Little Goat went to Hong Kong sauce and ½ teaspoon salt.
- Remove carrots from the oven and let cool slightly. Transfer to a serving platter and drizzle all over with Hong Kong yogurt, or serve it on the side for dipping. Top with a sprinkle of fresh herbs and This Little Goat went to New York everything crunch for a bright, garlicky pop of texture and flavor!