- 1 ½ tbsp This Little Goat went to Hong Kong
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced, whites and greens separated
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 12 baby portabella mushrooms
- 1 cup dry mozzarella cheese
- Preheat your grill to medium heat.
- Begin by removing the stems from the baby bella mushrooms. Give them a rough chop and set them aside.
- In a sauté pan, combine the diced bell pepper, white parts of the green onions, fresh corn kernels, and the chopped mushroom stems. Drizzle in 1 ½ tbsp of This Little Goat went to Hong Kong Sauce to infuse the flavors. Sauté the mixture until the vegetables are tender and slightly caramelized. Once done, set it aside and allow it to cool.
- In a bowl, mix the cooled vegetable filling with the dry mozzarella cheese.