- 1lb skirt steak
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 small yellow onion
- ½ cup This Little Goat went to Hong Kong sauce
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the grill to medium high heat.
- Cut the top off the red pepper and remove the seeds. Cut the pepper into ½ inch thick rings and set aside. Leave the root end of the onion intact and cut the top off. Peel the onion and cut it into quarters. Set aside.
- Season steak with kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper. Drizzle with ¼ cup of Hong Kong Sauce and brush to coat.
- Drizzle veggies with a few tablespoons of sauce.
- Grill steak to desired doneness and allow to rest while veggies continue grilling.
- Grill onions until tender, turning to cook evenly, about 10 minutes. Grill pepper rings until slightly charred and cooked through, about 6 minutes.
- Slice steak against the grain, cut cooked onion into thin slices and top steak with grilled veggies and a small drizzle of Hong Kong Sauce.