- 1 large (or 2 small) heads of broccoli
- 4 tbsp this little goat went to hong kong, divided
- kosher salt
- 1/4 cup sour cream or plain greek yogurt
- this little goat went to new york everything crunch
- Chop the broccoli into florets. Add to a mixing bowl and toss with about 2 tablespoons Hong Kong sauce and a pinch of salt until well coated.
- Heat a grill, grill-pan or large skillet over high heat and coat with a drizzle of cooking oil. Once hot, add broccoli to the grill and grill until well charred on each side and just tender, about 3-5 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, whisk the remaining 2 tablespoons This Little Goat went to Hong Kong sauce into the sour cream (or yogurt). Season with a pinch of salt.
- Transfer warm broccoli to a serving plate and drizzle all over with creamy Hong Kong sauce. Top with a sprinkle of This Little Goat went to New York Everything Crunch.