- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup this little goat went to hong kong
- 1/4 cup thinly-sliced scallions
- 8 large eggs
- kosher salt
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- this little goat went to new york everything crunch
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, whip the cream cheese and Hong Kong sauce until well combined and fluffy. Add in the scallions and continue mixing until combined.
- Transfer cream cheese mixture to a large resealable Ziploc bag or pastry bag. Set aside.
- Whisk together the eggs with 2 Tablespoons water and 1 teaspoon salt.
- Melt 1 Tablespoon butter in a small non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Once melted, pour ¼ of the egg mixture into the skillet. Reduce the heat to medium. Using a heat-proof rubber spatula, whisk the eggs in the skillet until the bottom begins to set. Pipe a row of Hong Kong cream cheese down the center of the eggs.
- Using your rubber spatula, fold both sides of the omelette into one another, enclosing the cream cheese filling. Carefully flip the omelette out onto the plate. Repeat with remaining butter and eggs.
- Top your omelettes with a generous sprinkle of This Little Goat went to New York for a bite of crunchy, garlicky goodness!