- 2 chicken thin cutlets, seasoned with salt
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 large egg, scrambled
- 1 cup flour
- 1 bunch green onion, white and green separated and thinly sliced
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- ¼ cup This Little Goat went to Hong Kong
- Preheat the air fryer to 375 F.
- Create a dredging station in three separate shallow bowls. In one bowl place flour, in the second bowl place the egg, and in the third bowl combine panko breadcrumbs and coconut flakes.
- Coat chicken cutlets in flour followed by egg and panko bread crumb mixture.
- Air fry chicken cutlets for 10 minutes or until the chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165 F and set aside.
- Boil pasta in seasoned water until al dente.
- In a large skillet sauté whites of green onion and chili flakes in This Little Goat went to Hong Kong.
- Pour in ¼ cup of pasta water into skillet and coconut milk and toss in pasta and reduce until creamy.
- Serve cooked pasta with the crispy chicken cutlet topped with green onions and enjoy!