- 1 Red Onion
- 1 Poblano Pepper
- 2 Tbs this little goat went to korea
- 2 Cups Seasoned Rice Wine Vinegar
- Salt to Taste
- Remove seeds and cut poblano into 1cm thick rounds. Slice one red onion about 1cm thick. Toss with little cooking oil, sprinkle with salt, and about 1-2 Tbs of This Little Goat went to Korea sauce.
- Grill until just tender, getting a light char.
- Put in jar or bowl and pour over 2 cups of seasoned rice wine vinegar.
- Let sit at least 30 min. Can hold in refrigerator for a few weeks. Vinegar great for vinaigrettes too!