- 12 oz. quality dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup pepitas (pumpkin seeds), toasted
- 1/4 cup this little goat went to mexico everything crunch
- flaky sea salt, for topping
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add the chocolate to a microwave-safe bowl and melt in 30-second intervals, stirring between each, until completely melted and smooth.
- Pour the chocolate out onto the baking sheet and spread in an even layer, about ¼-inch thick. While still warm, top with the dried cranberries, pepitas and Mexico everything crunch. Finish with a sprinkle of flakey sea salt.
- For quicker cooling, transfer the baking sheet to the refrigerator until completely hardened, about 15 minutes. Or, let the chocolate cool at room temperature until completely hardened, about 2-4 hours.
- Once the chocolate has hardened, break into large chunks. Serve immediately, or cover and store at room temperature.