- 1 lb. fingerling potatoes
- 1/3 cup This Little Goat went to Southeast Asia
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 jalapeños, sliced into thin rounds
- 1/4 cup cilantro, picked
- Fill a tabletop fryer or heavy bottomed pot with 4 inches of oil. Preheat to 300 degrees.
- While oil heats, whisk together mayo and 1 tablespoon of Southeast Asia sauce. Set aside.
- Fry whole potatoes for 10 minutes. Remove to a paper towel-lined sheet tray or wire rack.
- Turn fryer up to 375 degrees.
- Once potatoes are cool enough to handle, smash so they are flattened but not entirely falling apart. Fry until golden brown and crispy, about 4 minutes. Remove from the fryer, shake off extra oil and add to a bowl. Drizzle with remaining Southeast Asia sauce and toss to coat. Add sliced jalapeños and picked cilantro and toss once more to incorporate.
- Plate and drizzle with Southeast Asia Mayo.