- 2 large Artichokes
- 1 Lemon
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- This Little Goat went to Belize Spice
- 4 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
- ½ cup Mayo
- Handful of Salted Roasted Pistachios, roughly chopped
- Remove the first few outer layers of leaves on the artichokes. Cut in half and clean out some of the purple hairs in the middle. Whisk the juice of half the lemon with the EVOO and drizzle all over the artichoke. Sprinkle with a generous amount of Belize spice and a pinch of salt.
- Place in the air fryer and cook until the heart and stem are very tender.
- While the artichoke cooks, brown 4 tablespoons of butter. Let cool to room temperature, but do not harden. Whisk together brown butter, mayo, 2 teaspoons of lemon juice and a pinch of kosher salt.
- Drizzle half of the brown butter mayo over the top of the cooked artichokes and sprinkle with chopped pistachios. Serve the remaining mayo on the side for dipping. Enjoy!