- 1 lb. medium shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 1/3 cup + 1 Tbsp This Little Goat went to Yucatán, divided
- 1 large (or 2 medium) heirloom tomatoes, diced
- 1 ear fresh sweet corn, shucked and kernels removed
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro, plus more for topping
- Kosher salt
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 ripe avocados
- Canola oil
- Tostada shells, store-bought or homemade
- In a large bowl or resealable Ziploc bag, combine the shrimp, 1/3 cup This Little Goat Went to Yucatán sauce and a pinch of salt. Toss to coat and refrigerate while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- In a small bowl, combine the tomato, corn, red onion, cilantro, 1 Tablespoon Yucatán sauce, juice of half a lime and 1 teaspoon salt. Mix to combine. Season to taste with salt and set aside until ready to serve.
- In another small bowl, gently mash the avocado with a fork. Squeeze over the remaining lime juice and season with salt. Set aside.
- Preheat a grill or grill-pan to medium/high heat. Place shrimp on the grill and grill until lightly charred on each side and cooked through, about 3 minutes per side.
- Alternatively, cook your shrimp in a skillet: Coat a large skillet with a drizzle of cooking oil and heat over medium heat. Add the shrimp and sauté until no longer pink and cooked through, about 4-5 minutes.
- Spread avocado mash over your tostadas. Top with shrimp and tomato corn salad and more fresh cilantro.