- 1 ½ lb. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- kosher salt
- This Little Goat went to Yucatán sauce
- 1/4 cup kewpie mayo (or regular mayo if unable to find kewpie)
- cooking oil, such as canola or vegetable oil
- 4 ears corn on the cob
- 1 cup crumbled queso fresco
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 limes
- corn or flour tortillas, warm
- Season the chicken on all sides with kosher salt. Toss with about ¼ cup Yucatán sauce until well coated.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together ¼ cup mayo and 3 Tablespoons Yucatán sauce. Set aside.
- Heat a grill, griddle or large skillet over medium-high heat and coat with a drizzle of cooking oil. Once hot, add in the marinated chicken. Sear until golden brown on both sides, about 3-4 minutes per side. Reduce the heat to medium and continue cooking until the chicken is cooked through, about 5-7 minutes more. Or, transfer the chicken to a 375 degree oven until cooked through. Let rest before slicing.
- Meanwhile, make your corn salad: Remove the corn kernels from the cob and add to a mixing bowl. Toss with a drizzle of Yucatán sauce, the juice from 1 lime and a pinch of kosher salt. Top with a sprinkle of crumbled queso fresco and set aside for serving.
- Next, make your avocado mash: Add the avocado flesh to a small mixing bowl. Squeeze over about 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice and season with a pinch of salt. Mash with a fork until broken down.
- Slice the chicken into thin slices. Serve on top of warm corn tortillas with some avocado mash, corn salad, crumbled queso fresco and a drizzle of Yucatán mayo. Dig in!