- ¼ cup + 3 tbsp This Little Goat went to Tokyo, separated
- 2 lbs bones skinless chicken thighs, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 2 tsp salt
- 3 cup cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 2 bunch green onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- ¼ cup seasoned rice vinegar
- ¼ cup Kewpie mayonnaise
- Season chicken with salt.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 F.
- Coat seasoned chicken with cornstarch
- Air fry for 15 minutes, coating with ¼ cup This Little Goat went to Tokyo Sauce at 10 minutes before finishing air frying for another 5 minutes
- In a large bowl whisk together Kewpie, vinegar and 3 tbsp This Little Goat went to Tokyo Sauce.
- Toss green onion, carrot, and cabbage in freshly made dressing.
- Serve crispy on top of slaw and enjoy!