- 2 lb. asparagus, peeled to remove woody ends
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup This Little Goat went to Tokyo sauce
- 1/4 cup crumbled queso fresco cheese
- Preheat a grill or grill-pan to medium-high heat. In a medium bowl, toss asparagus with oil and 1 tsp salt. Set asparagus horizontally across hot grill grates and grill until tender, about 5-7 minutes, turning for even cooking.
- Let cool slightly, then return to the bowl and toss with Tokyo sauce until combined. Season to taste with salt. Transfer to a serving dish and top with crumbled queso fresco.