- 1 cup fresh corn kernels (cut off the cob)
- 1 ½ cups cooked and chilled rice
- ¼ cup mint, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 serrano chili, diced
- ½ cup red onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons This Little Goat went to Tokyo
- 2 tablespoons butter, separated
- In a large pan, heat 1 tablespoon of butter over medium heat. Add the diced red onion and serrano chili to the pan and sauté until the onions become soft and translucent.
- Once the onions are soft, add the fresh corn kernels to the pan. Sauté the corn quickly, stirring frequently, until it becomes slightly tender and starts to develop a golden color.
- Pour in the This Little Goat Tokyo Sauce over the sautéed corn and onion mixture. Stir well to coat the ingredients with the flavorful sauce. Set the mixture aside.
- In another pan, melt the remaining tablespoon of butter over medium heat. Add the cooked and chilled rice to the pan, spreading it out in an even layer. Allow the rice to cook, stirring occasionally, until it becomes slightly crispy and golden brown.
- Add the sautéed corn and onion mixture to the pan with the crispy rice. Stir everything together, ensuring that the corn and onion mixture is evenly distributed throughout the rice.
- Toss in the chopped mint and cilantro, giving the fried rice a fresh and aromatic boost.
- Once all the ingredients are well combined, remove the pan from the heat.
- Serve the Tokyo Fried Rice immediately as a flavorful and satisfying main course or as a delicious side dish.