- 12 oz. shisito peppers
- Canola oil
- Kosher salt
- 3 TbspThis Little Goat went to Tokyo, divided
- 1/4 cup Kewpie mayo (or regular mayo if unable to find Kewpie)
- 2 Tbsp white sesame seeds, toasted
- Flaky sea salt
- Add peppers to a mixing bowl and toss with a drizzle of canola oil and pinch of kosher salt until coated.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 2 Tablespoons This Little Goat went to Tokyo sauce with ¼ cup Kewpie mayo. Transfer sauce to a small Ziploc bag (this will act as a disposable squeeze bottle once you snip off the bottom corner).
- Preheat a large skillet (non-stick is preferred) over high heat. Once hot, add in the peppers. Drizzle with about 2 Tablespoons Tokyo sauce, tossing to combine.
- Continue cooking, shaking the pan occasionally, until the peppers are just tender and turn a light blistered brown color, about 7-8 minutes. Transfer to a serving plate.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Snip one bottom corner off of your Ziploc bag and drizzle Tokyo mayo all over the peppers. Top with a sprinkle of toasted sesame seeds and flaky sea salt. Dig in!