- 2 large sweet potatoes
- ½ cup spinach, chopped
- 1 avocado, diced and divided
- 1 cup shredded chicken, divided
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp mint, chopped
- ¼ cup This Little Goat went to Tokyo + more to taste
- ¾ cup seasoned rice vinegar
- ¼ cup water
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 jalapeños, thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Pierce potatoes and bake for 55 minutes or until completely soft.
- Place red onion and jalapeños in a heat proof container.
- Heat water and rice vinegar until simmering and pour over red onions and jalapenos to make pickles.
- Slit open cooked baked potatoes and top with This Little Goat went to Tokyo Sauce, spinach, shredded chicken, herbs, avocado, pickles and more This Little Goat went to Tokyo Sauce and enjoy!