- 1 lb sourdough bread, cut into 1 ½ inch squares
- 2 lbs tomatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup corn
- ½ cup parsley, destemmed and roughly chopped
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella cheese, torn into small pieces
- 2 tbsp seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp This Little Goat Spicy Chili Crunch
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Place the cut sourdough bread cubes in a bowl and drizzle them with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, ensuring each cube is coated evenly. Toss gently to combine.
- Spread the coated bread cubes on a baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes, or until the outside of the cubes turns golden and crispy while the inside remains soft. This step adds a delightful crunch and texture to the salad.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the seasoned rice vinegar, This Little Goat Spicy Chili Crunch, and the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil to create a zesty dressing. The combination of tangy vinegar and spicy chili crunch will add a punch of flavor to the salad.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the tomatoes, corn, parsley, and thinly sliced red onion. Gently toss the vegetables together to ensure they are well mixed.
- Add the crispy bread cubes and torn mozzarella pieces to the bowl of vegetables.
- Pour the prepared dressing over the salad and toss everything together, ensuring all the ingredients are coated in the dressing. The dressing will infuse the salad with tanginess and a touch of heat from the Spicy Chili Crunch.
- Once all the components are well combined, let the salad sit for a few minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.