- 3 cups pita chips or bagel chips, broken into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 1 cup Wheat Chex cereal
- 2 cups oyster crackers
- 2 cups bite-sized pretzels
- 1 stick (8 Tbsp) unsalted butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp This Little Goat Went to Grillville spice
- Add the cereal, crackers and pretzels to the bowl of a 6-quart slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the melted butter and Grillville spice. Drizzle butter mixture into the slow cooker and mix gently to combine. Cover and cook on low for 2 - 2 ½ hours, stirring about once every hour to avoid burning.
- Remove mixture from the slow cooker and transfer to baking sheets to cool. Allow to cool completely before serving.