- 1 (16-ounce) container cottage cheese
- 2-4 large eggs
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Flaky sea salt
- This Little Goat went to New York Everything Crunch
- Add about 2-inches of water to a sauce pot and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Once boiling, add in your eggs. Cover and let boil for exactly 6 minutes. After 6 minutes, remove the eggs and immediately plunge into an ice water bath to cool.
- As your eggs cool, divide the cottage cheese into 2-4 serving bowls.
- Carefully peel the eggs and cut in half. Top each bowl of sour cream with 1 egg, avocado slices, a drizzle of olive oil and pinch of flaky salt. Top with a sprinkle of This Little Goat went to New York Everything Crunch for a garlicky pop of texture and flavor!