2 cups heavy cream
- ½ cup strawberry jam
- 16 oz condensed milk
- 1 lb strawberries, tops removed and halved
- ⅓ cup This Little Goat went to Tokyo
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Toss strawberries in sugar and bake for 35 minutes tossing with This Little Goat went to Tokyo Sauce after 20 minutes. Set aside to cool afterward.
- Combine strawberry jam and condensed milk.
- Whisk heavy cream until stiff peaks.
- Fold in ⅓ of heavy cream into the strawberry and condensed milk mixture and before folding the condensed milk mixture into the whipped cream.
- In a freezer safe container pour ⅓ of the cream mixture and top with ½ cooked strawberries, repeat this layer until all of the cream and strawberries have been added. Top the ice cream with more This Little Goat went to Tokyo Sauce before sealing and freezing for 8-10 hours.