- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- ¼ cup Apple sauce
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups oat milk
- 1 large egg
- 3 tbs maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large apples
- 2 tbs This Little Goat went to Morocco
- 2 tbs butter melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8x8- inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix the oats, 2 Tablespoons sugar, baking powder, This Little Goat went to Morocco, and salt together in a medium bowl. Whisk the milk, egg, maple syrup, apple sauce, and vanilla together in another bowl.
- Lay the apple slices in the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Pour the oat milk mixture on top and press to submerge all of the dry ingredients in the liquid.
- Arrange the apple slices on top and sprinkle with the remaining 2 teaspoons sugar and a pinch of This Little Goat went to Morocco.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, until set. Let rest for 10 minutes before serving. Serve the oatmeal alone or top it with milk, Greek Yogurt or maple syrup.