- ½ cup kimchi, strained and chopped
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 12-14 medium shrimp; cooked, salted, and chopped
- 2 slices gouda
- 2 slices provolone
- ½ cup dry mozzarella, finely shredded
- 2 tbsp This Little Goat went to Korea
- 4 tbsp butter, softened and sliced
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium high heat and cook shrimp, tossing in This Little Goat went to Korea Sauce before removing shrimp from heat and setting them aside.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Set a clean pan on medium heat and place a slice of bread, buttered side down, layering the gouda, mozzarella, shrimp, chopped kimchi, and second slice of bread, buttered side up.
- Cook on both sides until the bread is golden brown and the insides are melty.