- 2 lb. bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs and/or drumsticks
- Kosher salt
- ½ cup + 3 Tbsp This Little Goat went to Korea sauce, divided
- ¼ cup Kewpie mayo (or regular mayo if unable to find Kewpie)
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 ears corn on the cob
- 2-3 firm peaches, sliced into wedges
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- Season the chicken on all sides with kosher salt. Add to a mixing bowl and toss with about ½ cup Korea sauce until coated. Let marinate while your grill preheats, or up to overnight (the longer the better!).
- Preheat a grill to medium-high/high heat. Once hot, place chicken on the grill, skin-side down. Grill until well charred on both sides, about 5-6 minutes per side. Reduce the heat or move over indirect heat and continue grilling, flipping once halfway through, until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees, about 20 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, make your kimchi-inspired peaches: Add the sliced peaches and onion to a mixing bowl. Toss with about 1 tablespoon Korea sauce and a pinch of kosher salt. Set aside for serving.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together 1/4 cup mayo and 2 tablespoons Korea sauce. Transfer sauce to a small Ziploc bag (this will act as a disposable squeeze bottle once you snip off the bottom corner).
- Remove chicken from the grill and let rest for at least 5 minutes before serving. While your chicken rests, drizzle corn with oil and place directly on the grill. Grill, rotating frequently, until the kernels turn bright yellow and begin to lightly char on each side, about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Transfer chicken and corn to a serving plate and drizzle all over with Korea-spiced mayo. Serve warm, alongside fresh kimchi-inspired peaches, with more Korea mayo for dipping!