- 1 lb. fresh cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp this little goat went to india
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- 2 tsp gelatin powder
- 4 6-ounce tin cans, thoroughly cleaned (small tomato paste cans work great)
- Add cranberries, sugar, cider vinegar, India spice and salt to a small pot and stir to combine. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until the cranberries have burst and mixture begins to thicken, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the apple cider and gelatin. Allow to sit for 5 minutes, allowing the gelatin to bloom.
- While cranberry mixture is still warm, but not scalding, add apple cider/gelatin mixture and stir to combine. Let cool slightly.
- Pour cranberry mixture into cans, filling all the way to the rim. Allow to set in the refrigerator for at least 5 hours.
- Once the gelatin has set, open the bottom of the can and push cranberry sauce out onto a plate.