- 1 1/2 cups fresh apple cider
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp this little goat went to india
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice (juice of 1 lemon)
- 1 bottle dry sparkling white wine or prosecco
- apple and lemon slices, for garnish (optional)
- Add apple cider, honey, cinnamon and This Little Goat went to India spice to a small sauce pot and bring to a boil. Cook, whisking occasionally, until reduced to 1/4 cup of liquid. Remove from heat and let cool completely.
- In a large pitcher, stir together the apple cider syrup and lemon juice. Carefully top with sparkling wine (pour on an angle to prevent excess bubbling). Mix gently to combine, then pour into cocktail glasses with ice. Garnish with apple and lemon slices, if desired.