- 2 lb chicken wings
- ½ tbsp This Little Goat went to Grillville
- 1 tbsp neutral oil
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ lime, juiced
- 1 cup Kewpie mayo
- 1 cup This Little Goat went to New York Everything Crunch
- Preheat air-fryer to 400 F.
- Coat wings in oil, salt, and This Little Goat went to Grillville.
- Place wings in a single layer in the air-fryer, cooking in batches if necessary.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until golden brown and internal temperature reaches 165 F.
- Toss wings in Kewpie mayo, lime, and This Little Goat went to New York Everything Crunch and enjoy!